Photoelectric is a design studio specializing in motion design and animation content. At Photoelectric, we believe that brands worth building have real, relevant stories worth telling. We help brands shape and share those stories to connect with the world’s most discerning consumers.
Motion Designers & Owners, Joey Beason & Tom Williams, are within the top designers in the industry having worked on both the East & West Coast and internationally. They both are listed on several best artist lists, including: 25+ Portfolio’s of Hollywood’s Best Artists. Their client list ranges from National Geographic, Home Depot, American Athletic Conference, Discovery, YouTube, Outdoor Channel, Fuel TV, Discovery, Fox Network, Atlantic Coast Conference, HBO, Carolina Panthers, Raycom Sports, FOXSports1 and MTV.
‘These guys are the best animators I know - the first people I would call for any animation job. True artists who know how to listen to thier clients, and exceed expectations every time.’
Director of Creative Services & Broadcast Production at Carolina Panthers LLC
‘A rare breed of Designer/Animator that just plain gets it. I always know that they will hit the ball out of the park on every project. Talented beyond words.’
Timothy W. Brown
Owner, Farmer Brown LLC
Producer & Owner, Lisa Canada, has worked in the marketing arena for 15+ years as a project manager and broadcast producer, working with several marketing agencies such as: Hill Holiday, Erwin Penland, Chernoff Newman, VantagePoint, etc. Lisa has collaborated with marketing teams to execute and produce branding initiatives for First Citizens Bank, Carolina First, South Carolina Parks & Recreation Tourism, Donate Life Virginia, Daniel Island and Palmetto Bluff.
A summary of the examples below:
- Carolina Panthers - Examples of original designs presented and a montage of produced animations. We have been working with the team since the package was designed in 2012 and have evolved the ‘mechanical’ look over the years to continue an engaging and creative look.
- Wofford College - Examples show how a design can evolve from one sport to another. We produced in-stadium graphics and intro videos for their football, basketball and volleyball teams.
- American Digital Network - The video example shown is a montage of broadcast elements that we produced. Also, the style frames show a variety of 3D to 2D designs that we presented to their team.
- Atlantic Coast Conference - Working with the ACC team for several years in producing conference game graphics for both their football and basketball championship games. The examples shown are from a past football championship game.
- FOXSports1 - Examples shown are the design and animation steps from original sketch to final montage for their Race Day graphics package.
- Additional - Examples shows a variety of sports packages and designs we produced. Overall, you can see that we have worked on a variety of different sports: Basketball [NBA, College], Football [NFL, College], Golf, Hockey, Soccer, Racing, etc.
Broadcast Redesign, Carolina Panthers
Shortly after the Panthers announced their new logo and logotype in 2012, we were awarded the challenge to redesign their 2012-2013 graphics package. Since 2012 we have collaborated with the Panther's broadcast department, PantherVision and their food/beverage department in evolving the look we created for them. Here's a compilation of months of work we spent creating the package for our favorite football team. Go Panthers!!
Graphics Package, Wofford College
Go Terriers!! We were thrilled to produce a new graphics package for this South Carolina college. The Terrier marketing team asked us to present new designs for their 2017-2018 Football, Basketball and Volleyball season. In addition, the new package is the first that will be displayed in the new basketball arena. The approved design reflects many of the architectural elements from the newly designed arena.
American Digital Network
Graphics Package, The American Athletic Conference
The American Athletic Conference (AAC), called on us to design and produce a new graphics package for their digital network, in addition to various elements for broadcast.
Atlantic Coast Conference
Championship Game, Graphics Package
When FoxSports1 approached us about redesigning their flagship NASCAR show for the new FoxSports1 network launch, we jumped at the chance! Check out the montage we produced that shows off the most massive racing complex ever.
Additional Sports Designs & Animations
Motion Design Boards, Perception, ESPN
ACC Digital Network
Motion Design Boards, ACC Digital Network
Motion Design Boards, Perception, ESPN
Motion Design Boards, Farmer Brown, NBC / CBC (Canada)
VS College Football
Motion Design Boards, Farmer Brown, NBC Sports
FOXSports1, Race Hub
Segment Titles, Interstitials
World Mix Martial Arts
Show Open, WMMA